- This is the fifth Quirónsalud centre in the province of Alicante.
- The company has more than 40,000 professionals in over 125 healthcare centres.
This past July, Quirónsalud inaugurated a new medical centre in Gran Alacant, Santa Pola. With this new opening, Quirónsalud continues to grow in the province of Alicante, this being the fifth centre the hospital group opens in the province, and joining the centres in Alicante, Torrevieja, Orihuela and Elche to provide the widest healthcare offering to the people of Alicante, international residents, and tourists on the Costa Blanca.
The Quirónsalud centre network, with hospitals, clinics, and medical centres, allows the company to incorporate the best care practices, as is the case at the Quirónsalud Gran Alacant centre.
The inauguration of the Gran Alacant clinic has taken place in the framework of a strategic collaboration with the company Nou Mediterrani S.A., owner of the Hotel AJ, the lower floors of which house the healthcare centre, together with the Gran Alacant shopping centre, which belongs to Grupo ASA and Josman.
The Quirónsalud Gran Alacant medical centre was designed to offer integral patient care, for which it offers the main medical surgical specialisations, including: paediatrics, general and family medicine, clinical and sports cardiology, general surgery and proctology, odontology, gynaecology, traumatology, angiology and vascular surgery, neurology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and urology.
All specialisations, medical services and diagnostic tests at the centre are designed to provide complete care for the health of both adult and paediatric patients, and offer integral, personalised and quality care in a quest for the patient’s wellbeing.
As for services, the healthcare centre has a conventional radiology theatre, a rehabilitation and physiotherapy gym, nursing consultation room for wound care and injections, clinical analysis laboratory, and vaccination centre.
For the paediatric specialisation, Quirónsalud has a team of paediatricians from Centre Creciendo, where they take a holistic approach to the physical and emotional heath of their patients from birth until the end of life, led by Juanjo Saval (child psychologist) and Lucía Galán Bertrand (paediatrician).
The medical centre receives surgical support from the hospitals that the group currently runs in the province; Quirónsalud Torrevieja and Alicante.
Additionally, the centre works closely with the main national and international insurance companies.
Quirónsalud Gran Alacant is the best reference centre for residents and international tourists in the province of Alicante. Located on Avenida Finlandia 15 in Gran Alacant, barely 15 minutes from the Alicante airport, it always provides personalised healthcare, with no waiting times.
► ARACELI AMORÓS, MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF THE ALICANTE AND GRAN ALACANT HEALTHCARE CENTRES
- What led the Quirónsalud hospital group to choose this location? The population in Gran Alacant is growing, with both young families and people of different nationalities, and on the other hand, there is scant healthcare offering. We want to care for the health of all those who are betting on the province of Alicante with the new centre in Gran Alacant, always offering our best healthcare version.
- One of the innovations is the integration, at Quirónsalud Gran Alacant, of paediatricians from Centro Creciendo, how will this partnership improve the services provided to young patients and their families? At Quirónsalud, we always try to work with the best and, without a doubt, they are the best. In addition to being specialists in sick children, they are also specialised in the integral care and evolutionary development of the youngest patients. Centro Creciendo will be supported by the multi-disciplinary team of specialists in other areas, and has the possibility of easy access to complementary examinations at the same centre.
- In addition to these specialisations, what services does the centre offer? The service of ordinary and specialised clinical analyses, conventional radiology (x-rays), specific tests for each specialisation, for example, echocardiograms or stress tests, urology studies, sonograms, gynaecological sonograms.
- Quirónsalud is a benchmark in healthcare for foreign residents and international tourists, what differentiating services can foreign patients find at Gran Alacant Medical Centre? We have been treating foreign patients at our Torrevieja Hospital for over 20 years, which has helped us gain important experience in management of international insurance companies. We have a multilingual international department that can help these patients with any issue or problem, whether it has to do with their health or the organization of their healthcare or with their country of origin. We have arrived with the greatest desire to care for all the people in Gran Alacant.
Guest Post by QuirónSalud GranAlacant
No comments yet
There are no comments on this post yet.
Leave a comment