Last updated on June 30th, 2020 at 09:27 pm.
As a client of Ábaco Taxes you are entitled to a number of ‘extras’. We want to make sure you are getting the full benefit from them. We explain how Abaco Online and our team of tax lawyers can help you keep in touch and informed.
Benefits of choosing Ábaco as your legal and tax lawyers in Spain
Ábaco Magazine is one of the additional benefits you receive as a result of being an Abaco client. It’s not the only one. We aim to ensure that our clients receive services above and beyond what you would normally expect from asesores or tax lawyers.
For example, if you contract our tax services you will receive, as part of the package, Ábaco Online. This is a service designed to help keep you informed of your tax status as well as enabling you to access up-to-date information about Spain and Spanish law. Ábaco Online is already translated into English, Swedish and Russian. We are now working on a Dutch and French version.
By accessing Ábaco Online you can check:
- The personal data that we use to calculate your taxes
- The annual tax calendar
- How much IBI and resident income tax you have to pay
- The cost of Abaco Taxes service
The site is secure and you can send and download documents from it. These include non-resident declarations and the letters which we send out at intervals. You will receive advanced notification through Ábaco Online of payments that will be made on your behalf. You have no need to do anything yourself but it keeps you informed about your affairs in Spain.
It’s also an easy way of getting in touch with our team of legal and tax lawyers. This is particularly useful if you need to let us know about a change in your contact details or if your personal situation has changed in a way that might affect your taxes. For example, if you have bought or sold a property or have a new bank account.
Ábaco Online also helps you keep up-to-date with what’s happening in Spain and provides a wealth of additional information so that you can enjoy Spain more.
There is access to articles written by our specialist staff about tax, legal, inheritance and conveyancing issues.
Our blog section includes information about a whole range of aspects of life in Spain to help you make the most of your property and the time you spend here. Our monthly newsletter keeps you up-to-date with current events, discussions and news items and you can expect our bi-annual magazine in summer and at Christmas. What people perhaps appreciate most is that all this is delivered in an accessible way, and usually in your native language.
We aren’t just tax lawyers
Ábaco Taxes is only one of the many services we offer in abaco Online:
- Abaco Conveyancing is a comprehensive buying and selling service which can be trusted to ensure that your interests are protected.
- Ábaco’s Inheritance service can assist with planning inheritance through making wills and organising donations.
- Our Legal Department can help with building permits and many more legal requirements associated with property in Spain.
Making the most of Ábaco Online
If you are already connected then take time to have a look at your account. We are aware that many of our clients do not use Abaco Online to its full advantage. Take time to browse and find out just how this service can help you.
If you are an Ábaco Taxes client but are not sure how to access your account then you should call the Customer Care Department on 0034 96 670 3750 or you can request in http://online.abacoadvisers.com and you will receive a password that enables you to access Abaco Online. It’s part of our service to you and comes at no extra cost so why not make the most of it.
Ábaco Online in a nutshell
With Ábaco Online you can:
- Check the personal and financial details kept in our records
- Adjust settings to make sure you are receiving information in the right language and the right format
- Access directly details about your tax accounts
- Receive important information about owning property in Spain
- Access interesting and useful information about life in Spain
- Maintain a direct link with our Customer Care department
If you would like a first free consultation without commitment about property buying or selling, taxes or inheritance in Spain, you can fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.